Monday, November 16, 2009

It has been said that "Today is is the first day of the rest of your life" I hope not because right now I am in home improvement hell!! They have started to rip out fixtures and things keep falling down on my side of the wall in my computer/sewing/office. A small cubby that I keep moxnix items in narrowly missed taking out my printer/scanner/fax machine.

I really can't do much today except watch the guys who are doing the work track in leaves and dead grass while they rip apart my main bath. I am going to TRY to catch up on the washing and start something in the crock pot for dinner. OH!! Did I mention my signifitant other(husband) is on jury duty. Why yes he was picked, how fortunate for HIM!

Toodles have to go, later on the destruction!

No comments:

Post a Comment